Jaadu VNC is the best VNC (Virtual Network Computing) app on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
Connect to any computer, Mac or PC, from inside your iPhone or iPod Touch with ease. It is very easy to set-up and very easy to use.
Download – Jaadu VNC! This app is worth every penny!
Your computer in your pocket. Anywhere, anytime.
Supports Mac, Windows, Linux, and AMX Touchscreen Interfaces. See your computer screen and control its keyboard and mouse from wherever: a few feet away, or even halfway around the world.
New update! SSH Encryption, International keyboard support, and support for AMX Touchscreen Interfaces. Learn more at jaaduvnc.com/newfeatures
Jaadu VNC is what many have called the best iPhone application ever…
“…a winning application.”
— The Washington Post
“Best. iPhone. Application. Ever.”
— The Boy Genius Report
“And the winner is… Jaadu!”
— The iPhone Blog (roundup of all remote desktop apps)
(More reviews and video demos are at jaaduvnc.com)
“Best app ever. Bravo.” ?????
“…you’ll be amazed. It works incredibly well over 3G. So cool!” ?????
“Really quite amazing… they took an almost perfect app and made it perfect… if there was a 10 star rating, that is what I would give this app…” ?????
“Far superior to Mocha” ?????
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, Jaadu gives you full control of your computer’s mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
Jaadu is currently the only application with AUTOMATED SETUP, for both local and “connect from anywhere” connectivity.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Visit Flash-based websites from your iPhone (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer’s files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPhone as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you’re parent, watch over your child’s online behavior to make sure they’re safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.jaaduvnc.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
Visit www.jaaduvnc.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
Note that unlike LogMeIn, you can use Jaadu VNC when you don’t have an Internet connection, and want to control your computer while giving a presentation. Also, unlike LogMeIn, Mocha VNC Lite, Mocha VNC, and even WinAdmin, Jaadu VNC can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120×1600.